This is my go to Summer Mocktail for those days when I really want to enjoy the ritual of sipping on a “real” cocktail but still want to have the energy to conquer the world!
A quick and delicious pick me up recipe.
Prep and Blend Time: 5 minutes
1 cup of Frozen Organic Dark Cherries (I use WholeFoods 365 brand)
1 cup of Coconut Water (WholeFoods 365 brand)
1 teaspoon of Ancestral Roots Organic Spirulina Powder (use 1/2 teaspoon if you don’t like strong Spirulina taste)
1 teaspoon of Don Tolman Organic Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
1 teaspoon of Organic Maca Powder
Here’s how to make it:
- In a blender, mix the Frozen Dark Cherries and the Coconut Water until it is a smooth consistency.
2. Add the Diatomaceous Earth Powder, Stir with a long spoon (If you are using a smaller blender cup like the Magic Bullet, add and mix in the sink to avoid flyaways)
3. Add and stir the Maca Powder.
4. Then add and stir the Spirulina Powder (this can get a bit messy).
5. And mix all in the blender again until it’s a smooth consistency – it should be a beautiful dark green color.
Pour into a mason jar.
Sip and Enjoy!